Monday, February 13, 2012

Updates

Hello Dear Ones....

Today I would to share a few things.

The first thing is a comment received from a reader:

"We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on. You've done a formidable job and our entire community will be grateful to you."


The second is a comment about fewer posts these past few weeks. Mary Ann has stepped out of her comfort zone, so to speak, in beginning a new work situation unlike any she has done before. I decided to give her a "break" from messages so that she could concentrate on learning the concepts of her new work which she is continuing to do.


I would like to change things a bit also. I would really like to concentrate on answering your questions. I know that many of you have questions that are being "thought" about by many others who read this blog. Please send these questions to Mary Ann at: mawolf53@gmail.com  The answers that you seek will be of benefit to many others.   


I would also love to hear comments (such as the one above) as to how the information I have shared with you has been of assistance to you. Again, others will benefit by seeing that change can occur with something as small as a sentence or two.


So, please take a few moments and think about something that has been on your mind for a while and send it to Mary Ann. I will do my best to answer all of your questions.


Blessings to All!


I AM Andre St Germain


To post a comment, ask a question or to read archived messages, please visit and share this site: www.ascendedmasterstgermain.blogspot.com


And be sure to check out St Germain's Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/ascendedmasterstgermain







No comments:

Post a Comment