Saturday, September 24, 2011

Answers to Questions that were Posted to the Blog

The following are questions from a reader in reference to an August post.

Thank you Very Much for this message, Andre! I seem to be encountering one of the "challenges" you mention as of late, as several of the part-time jobs I thought I had in town are fizzling out; and fears around my financial situation seem to be surfacing again. Can you help me understand what's going on with this? I'd like to be clearer about my purpose here, besides being a Keeper of the Light for the area. I have many gifts to offer the people here -- both local and tourist -- and would like some direction and focus. Also what to you mean by "this momentous task"? Is it being the Keeper of the Light here? What else is involved? And how will I be connected to the City of Light that Genii writes about. I seem to have many questions today! Hope you can illuminate me, and my busy mind... ;) 


Dear Maria...thank you so much for your questions.


Financial lessons are so prevalent among Lightworkers today. Just when you think they have been resolved, they seem to reappear. That is because there are many levels to these lessons. As you release one or more of these levels, the deeper ones  are being given the room to surface and to be released. You may have carried these lessons for hundreds or thousands of lifetimes.  It is important that you look closely at the particulars of the lessons. See if there is a common thread to them. If there is, then make sure that you release all of the threads. Perhaps do some journalling after a period of meditation to see if some new aspect reveals itself to you.


It is important that you look at these lessons from a place of Love and Light. Release the fear as you are looking  at them. Know that you are taken care of and that this care may be in a different form than you have been anticipating. Tell the Universe what you need and ask to be shown a way that you can manifest it. Many are there to help but they can not do so without your asking, for they cannot interfere with your Free Will. Do as I suggested in my earlier post today - See It, Feel It, Trust It.


Have you considered offering some type of classes? Or organizing some type of weekly meeting groups? Accepting payment for these classes or meetings is ok. Remember that money is simply energy and that you will be receiving the energy of money in return for the energy of what you are sharing and teaching. 


You mentioned in your question that you have many gifts to offer. Spend some time reviewing these gifts and designing a plan(s) of action that you could do to utilize them. Then pick a plan and proceed with it. You will gain knowledge from this venture. If it does not work as well as you wish that it would, move down on your list to the next plan. And so forth and so on.


The momentous task that I was referring to is the one of being A Keeper of The Light for Sedona. As the time grows closer for the City of Light to appear, many will come who will try to capitalize on the what they perceive to be a "gold mine" in the business of Sedona. You role will be to be there as ones who will make sure that the true role of Sedona does not get lost or caught up in profit-making ventures. You and others will form a core group who will be there to help others who are looking to advance in their Spiritual growth. You all will be a "safe house" so to speak for true seekers. Begin now to establish connections with other like-minded individuals and with the combining of your energies, your task will not seem so daunting.


I hope that I have provided some insight in to the answers that you are seeking. Please feel free to call upon me at any time.


Many blessings to you!


Andre









1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Andre, for your response; I really appreciate it.

    I also have to be honest, and say that I'm getting a little weary of all the "lessons" and "lifetimes" that I'm having to release these days. It just goes on and on and on... Is there any way I can get some relief and more support? Am I not asking loudly enough for this? And also, I seem to be having to go this very much alone. I've been asking for support, but not a whole lot has shown up. I know "I create my own reality" on some level, but I've been asking for "grace and ease" and this strikes me as being elusive in my life these days. I remember Archangel Michael telling me once that I was a great soul and that's why I had so many challenges to face in my life. However, there comes a point when one would like to feel some gratification and relief. Is this too much to ask?!?

    Hope you take this in the spirit of Love and Light in which I intend it...

    ReplyDelete