Sunday, September 18, 2011

September 5, 2011 - Be Gentle with Yourselves


My Beloved Ones.......I sense that the information I shared with you yesterday has "stirred" things up a bit. Know that while it is important for you to work through the challenging feelings and emotions that may arise, it is so very important to do this from a centered position and most importantly with love.

Lovingly thank the feelings and emotions that may arise for having helped you to learn your lessons. Do not judge yourselves for how you may have lived, what you may have done, etc. Forgive those who may have hurt you and ask forgiveness from those who you have hurt. And do not forget to include yourself when you do your forgiving. Indeed, that may be the most important forgiveness that you achieve.

So, pause a few moments before beginning your work. Deeply inhale and exhale about five times. Ground yourself in whatever manner works best for you. And then proceed with your work. When you are finished for that time, place what you have released within the Violet Flame to transmute the released energies into the Love and Light from which they came.

Have a blessed day! I am sending you my love and my blessings to ease your journeys.

I remain with love,

Andre

No comments:

Post a Comment