Sunday, September 18, 2011

August 26, 2011 - Introduction


Hello My Dear Ones and welcome to Mary Ann's blog! I have asked her to share my messages with you during this important time of changes on your beloved planet earth. I hope that you will find my messages to be of assistance to you as you progress with your Spiritual journeys. You may be wondering why she has used "Andre" in the blog's title - well, I have shared with her that that was indeed my first name during my incarnation as Count Saint Germain. I would like these messages to be read as if we were having a one-to-one conversation, perhaps sharing a table at an outdoor cafe somewhere on the continent. You have been taught  that the "hierarchies of heaven" have been separate from those living on earth and I wish to change that concept. Let us remember that WE ARE ONE - there is no separation. Please post any questions or concerns that you may have in the comment section. I look forward to having a new relationship with you.

Andre

No comments:

Post a Comment